When key events happen in the system, Alerts can be set against any database table so that either an email can be automatically sent out to designated users, details of that event logged as a Note against a record or update a data item on the record. Examples could include:
- Send mail to Credit Controller when Order goes on Hold.
- Send mail to Financial Controller when Supplier Bank details are amended.
- Send mail to Financial Controller when Credit Note raised.
- Send mail to Financial Controller when a Nominal Account exceeds its Budget.
- Send mail to Project Manager when a Job Cost exceeds its Budget.
- Send mail to Sales Manager when Margin % on Sales Order falls below minimum %.
- Send mail to Customer when Order Date Required is changed.
- Log to Customer Record when Customer Bank Details are amended.
- Log to Customer Record each time their Account is placed On Stop.
- Set Commentary on Sales Order that Fully/Part Delivered
- Set Commentary on Stock Item that Below Minimum Stock.
Screenshots below showing Alerts set in Stock Control…
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
We hate Spam and promise not to flood your inbox.